Many ppl r asking us the current situation of various places .Pls check it out .
From FB @Balu Kittappan
Here is the MOST RECENT update as of December 4, 9:00 AM IST.
1. Kodambakkam – United India colony
Roads are dry. Power restored since yesterday evening. Internet down. Not been raining since yesterday evening. Shops are open too.
2. Chepauk and Triplicane – bright and shining! roads are dry and safe!
3. Valasaravakkam – Water hasn’t reduced – no current – no mobile network .
4. Nanganallur – Water is draining quickly. Water level is around 1 feet. No water logs at every place. Signals might come all over by 11.
5. West mambalam lake view road – knee level water and receding well.
6. Arumbakkam – No water logging. Transport towards tirumangalam is on from CMBT.
7. Purasawalkam high road- no rain, no water logging on main road. Streets do have water but manageable level.
8. Egmore – coovum water which was in the streets receded overnight and power is back on for most of the part
Some streets of streets still have water logged.
9. Parry’s – sunny! no water logging at Sowcarpet
10. Ayanavaram – no rain and no water logging here.
. Anna Nagar – safe and no water logging. Power is back.
11. Mamballam – T.nagar — Water is below knee in most of the areas..
12. From koyambed till kolathur stretch is absolutely normal
13. Waters totally drained in Mudichur and Tambaram areas, now only 2 to 3 feet water in mudichur that too for 300 meters, power came in most of the areas and people start buying groceries and start cooking, so no worries.
14. Medavakam to pallikaranai lotus pond stop no water.. But no power n no mobile network…
15. Buses and share auto running between tambaram to Medavakkam
16. Buckingham canal to Ecr (SNR to Ecr connectivity road)..knee deep water
17. Karapakkam … Knee deep water on the road…
18. Thiruvanmiyur signal to tidel.. 3 feet
19. OMR to city access is best via adayar bridge,RA puram,nandanam,Gemini and further to central and pooonamalai rd
20. Arcot road from kodambakkam bridge till alwarthirunagar is fine and clear..
21. Beach road from Anna salai accessible via RK salai
22. Velacherry – Baby nagar, Tansi nagar, Bharadhi naagar, Udhayam nagar, VGP Selva Nagar, Velachery Anna Nagar Water level above 4 feet, in few other areas water level above neck.
tools to tidel park road is closed now (@ 3-Dec 9:00 PM IST)
24. Jafarkhanpet and west saidapet water above neck level, peoples are rescue using boats (@3-Dec 9:00 PM IST)
25. Narayanapuram till kamatchi hospital neck level water
26. Mahalingapuram – Clear sky and no water logging
#ChennaiAreaUpdates #ChennaiRains #ChennaiFlood